Monday, August 9, 2010

2nd week

2nd Class
Today is the 2nd class for us in Resources' Course. Pn. Foziah gave a brief explanation about what type of task that we are require to do for this entire course. There are 5 module that she will be given to us. As I listen to her explanation, I realize that there are a lot of work to be done. Looking at the size of the portfolio that she' shown to us give me a big picture on how important it is for me to be prepare mentally and physically...hehe. Since the portfolio will be evaluate, I won't take thing for granted and will work hard in preparing it. Besides that, another thing about today's class is I identified one of the skill that I'm lacking in, that is 'typing'. Pn. Foziah told us to improve our 'typing' skill by practicing a lot of time. She even demonstrates to us the right body' posture when typing that is to sit straight. As the new beginner like me, it is difficult. But I'm sure, with her guide, I'll be able to master the high level of typing skill in the end of this course. Overall, today' class is interesting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment